Friday, January 16, 2009

Vomit

It is just hard being a mommy! We arrived at home today at 6pm as usual. I nursed Preston and put him in his swing to play. I then sat Trey down at the table to color and have a snack while I prepared some homemade chili for dinner. We ate dinner and headed upstairs to get ready for a bath. On Friday nights I typically let Trey stay up a little longer and we play together for a while. We pushed his cars around on the floor in his room while Preston sat there and giggled. Eventually of course we made it to the bathroom for our bath. Both the boys were clean and bathed without any drama. As soon as I took Preston out of the tub Trey stood up and looked at me with a strange look then started vomiting! It was so disgusting people. All of his dinner, snack and milk sitting in the bathtub. The only thing good about the story is that Paul walked in as soon as he barfed the last heap of chicken nuggets(wasn't interested in any "soup" aka chili) and apples so he took Preston and I rebathed, cleaned the bathtub and comforted Trey.

As I always say, life is great!

4 comments:

Dance411 said...

girl you know I know all about the vomit! Dang girl! At least he was in the bath huh! Thank God Paul came in when I did! I think Marley vomited like 3/4x one night, I changed sheets, pjs like so many times! Then once its out they are like ready to play and you are dog tired from cleaning up vomit! Motherhood is great!

Dance411 said...

oh yeah, I hope trey feels better!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

That sounds like fun!

bklynq said...

Not looking forward to the vomit, I'm just getting use to the blow outs.