Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Daddy Day

Unfortunately, I had to work on yesterday (yes on MLK day). Paul however was off and spent the day with the boys. I am so proud of him too. He planned a full day with them and they were up ready to rock and roll by 9am. He took them to Ebeneezer Baptist Church for the annual MLK program and then out to lunch. After lunch they went to the Martin Luther King Center downtown and spent a couple of hours. I can just imagine seeing him with diaper bags, strollers, carriers and a loud 2 year old but when I got home they were all clean and happy. I know that Trey drove him crazy though because when I walked in I heard him whispering to Trey to go upstairs and talk to mommy. Trey told him no that he wanted to talk to daddy...hillarious!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, that is so sweet. Paul is such a good Daddy!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I love daddy days because that means mommy is getting a break.