Thursday, January 15, 2009

ATL Housewives

I am not sure if a lot of you guys watched the Bravo series Atlanta Housewives but they were talking about them on the radio this morning. I only watched a few shows because I was so upset about how these women let money change who they really are. I am okay with anyone being rich, not jealous at all. What upsets me is when you look down on the people who are not in your social class. But anyway, they announced that DeShawn Snow did not have her contract renewed to appear on the next season. Why you ask. Because she did not bring enough "drama and dysfunction" to the show. What the heck! This is ridiculous that they would cancel the one sister who actually had a stable life, morals and values. Per the radio disc jockey's report they needed to continue with the "black" dramatic diva, gold-digger like vibe that was presented so fabulously (might I add) in the first season. So they did not want a well grounded sister in the mix taking away viewers.

Are we seriously that eager to see and praise dysfunctionality? That's why I hated that show! I have several wealthy friends and none of them act this way.

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

I know! As your wealthy friend I surely do not look down on others! HA!!!! I'm mad too! DeShawn was great! Morals! Smart! Down to earth! Oh well! It's probably better for her to not be on the show! I actually like Lisa but I'm over the show! A hot mess!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I never watched even one episode of the show. But, I agree that it's sad for them to kick her off for those reasons. I guess they're only concerned with ratings and she wasn't helping that situation.