Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleepless nights

I am still asking myself if I slept at all last night. Trey and Preston both have a cold. Trey woke up at 11pm and daddy went in to soothe him for a few moments. Then he woke up again at 1am, well it was my turn next. I went in and laid down next to him because he wanted to go get into the bed with his daddy who was comforting Preston who couldn't sleep. Well I laid down for 45 minutes and when I opened my eyes he was directly in my face saying "hi mommy how are you?" Then he ask if he could have milk, mind you its 2am by now. So in order to get him to try to go back to sleep I walk downstairs and get him some milk. This worked for a while because he laid down with his milk and rested until 5am. Back up again smiling with a big "good morning where's daddy." Meanwhile, Preston was still in the bed with Paul and I because he has a runny nose and cough. On top of that we discovered he has a soy allergy and had to have his formula changed which is making him a little gasey. So he woke up to poot every hour.

Boy life is great.............................

3 comments:

bklynq said...

I am in the same boat,Bethany did not want to sleep last night either. She woke up for her 3 o'clock feeding & did not want to go back to sleep.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Ugh...I'll be doing that again soon.

It's been a minute since I heard someone say 'poot'. That made me laugh.

Dance411 said...

Poot! That's Marley's favorite word! Girl I am praying for you! I'm having it rough with one so I really pray that 2009 is your year to sleep! And for your boys to sleep too! :)