Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Green Army Grenade

Last night as I am bathing the boys in the bathtub. Preston is sitting in his little bath seat singing da dad and having fun. I turned to reach for the soap and he got quiet all of a sudden. I didn't think about it at all because Trey was talking and playing with his cars, balls, toys etc while in the bathtub too. When I finally looked at Preston (15 seconds later) he had dropped a magic "green army grenade" in the form of poop in the bath. Luckily it all clung to the bath seat so I didn't have to evacuate everyone out of the tub immediately. Trey helped me out and reprimanded Preston by telling him "Preston that's a no no. Poo poo in the potty not the bathtub. I'm going to pop the bottom!"

Thanks Trey!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Don't you know by now his name is PAUL?!?! He's gonna pop that bottom now Preston, watch out! Hilarious!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Ewwww!

Anonymous said...

Ewww for real! Good job Trey...sorry Paul. lol