Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Brother Paul


I must say that Trey, in my opinion, is the best big brother ever! He absolutely loves his little brother and tries to help with so much. Althought he was only 13 months old when I got pregnant he seemed to understand fully that mommy had a baby in her baby. He kissed my belly everyday and said his brother's name throughout the pregnancy. When I was in labor my dad took him outside of the hospital room when it was time to push and when they came back in he was amazed to see his little brother. Everyone asked him "who is that Trey" and he quickly said "Preston." I have been so impressed with how well he has adjusted to the new addition, well except for the potty training. He definitely regressed when Preston came along but anyway.
It is so cute to watch him with Preston. He reads to him, sings to him and tries to teach him animal sounds. It is so special to watch. Of course Preston just stares at him and smiles. He reprimands Capri if he gets too close to Preston as well. I should really be video recording these moments because both of them will grow up so fast and I will wonder where my little babies went. I just thought I would jot that down since tonight he was extra special with Preston. He even spanked the dog for trying to cuddle with Preston. Capri just takes it like a big girl because she definitely didn't do anything wrong. He loves to tell her "no Capri be nice and gentle with Preston or I spank the bottom."

1 comment:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Please break out the video camera. You have to capture these moments.