Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Last day of freedom

Well today was my last day of maternity leave. I am not sad about leaving the kids too much but I am not excited about the alarm clock going off at 5:30am and getting three people ready and out of the house. I won't be getting home until 6pm everyday and that really sucks too but that's just the way life is or at least my life. Paul leaves the house by 6am and doesn't come home until around 7 or 8pm so he is not much help in the morning, its just mommy.

So I tried to spend the day like all of my other days on maternity leave; doing whatever the heck I want to. I did some shopping, had lunch alone and attempted to tidy the house a bit. I am wondering how often I am going to need to pump my boobs too. I haven't been too diligent about doing it these last couple of weeks so Preston drinks formula at school when I don't have enough breast milk pumped. Oh well that was just extra information because my mind is just jumping all over the place....please pray for me.

But anyway, I am sure I will have lots to blog about once I return to work and join all the crazy folks that are on the highways and byways of Atlanta. So wish me luck tomorrow hopefully I won't show up and quit!

2 comments:

bklynq said...

You are too funny. Don't go back and quit.

wholesale fashion jewelry said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.

wholesale fashion jewelry \
jewelry wholesale China