Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Barber Crisis

This an update from the barber shop etiquette post. I guess I cheated on both of Trey's barbers this Sunday. As Trey and I were coming home from a lunch date/meeting with some friends I saw a barber shop that was open. This shop is in the next shopping plaza over from his current barber shop. I was so happy to see that they opened on Sunday and thought I would just bring Trey on Sundays and not have to deal with any explanations.

Well as I was leaving Publix grocery store yesterday I ran into the new barber Tory. He remembered my face and we started to chat. He then proceeds to give me his new business card because he is relocating. Where is he relocating? To the same barber shop that I just abandoned! I fell out laughing and he just looked at me like "what's wrong?" So I asked him what is truly barber shop etiquette. Can I really switch barbers within the same establishment? Well of course he said "yes" probably because I would be changing to him. He also said its really about business and you have to choose who you want. All of this is true but it still leaves me feeling unfaithful.

I have no idea what I am going to do at this point. Trey has to have a haircut for pictures next week and all three of the barbers will be in the same shop. All of them will be looking at me like 'hey good to see you come on in' because they don't know I am cheating on all of them!

4 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

LOL! You are hilarious! Cheater!

bklynq said...

You are crazy. OOOOHHH you cheated!!

Dance411 said...

WOW! Only you LaTanya! Troy is cool! Girl that's a real dilemma! Stick with Troy! HA!

Unknown said...

absolutely HILARIOUS!!! Please let us know how this turns out!!!