Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BARACK the vote!

Today I cast my vote for the next president of the United States of America. It felt so wonderful to be able to have the opportunity to make my opinion count (even though I stood in line for 2 whole hours). Of course as you can see from the title I am a Barack supporter. I have been watching the campaign trail over the last few months and it really saddens me to see how racist this battle has become. I do not care what color, gender or ethnicity the candidates are; what is most important is who is going to make a POSITIVE change for us, the Americans.

It is so important to look at the values and beliefs of the candidate that you are supporting. I grew up in a middle class democratic household with all democratic friends. With this being said I do not think this particular election is about which party you grew up belonging to. We have to make good logical decisions based on the information we are given. The ideals, views, policies and integrity Barack encompasses speak to my heart and I feel they are the best solutions for all Americans. For this reason I voted for him not because he is a democrat or a black man. His tax cuts actually hurt me more than they do the average american so this was truly a decision I had to think hard about (well not really I was pumped up about voting for him since day 1 but you understand).

So when you go to cast your vote don't vote based on political party, color or gender. Base your vote on who will be the next BEST president of this wonderful country!

Truly we aren't going to put a senior citizen in the white house?
Just kidding...................

4 comments:

Dance411 said...

I waited an hour 2 weeks ago! But it was worth it! YAAH!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Forget the senior citizen. Who really wants the pit bull with lipstick as a potential president. Our global reputation is already bad enough.

Unknown said...

Love your candor. Trying to decide if I will early vote or vote on the most historic election day in our lives.

fashion jewelry wholesale said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.

wholesale fashion jewelry \
jewelry wholesale China