Monday, October 6, 2008

Daddy






They say that girls often marry their fathers. Well this statement definitely applies to me. My husband reminds me of my father in so many ways. He is an excellent father, an awesome provider and a gift from God. Although he works 12-14 hours a day, five days a week he gives us a 110% when he walks into the house. He may not vaccum or dust(which is why we have a housekeeper) but he's the kids best friend and mine too. There is nothing that he won't do if I ask him and he sacrifices daily for all of our needs and wants.

I just wanted to give him a shot out to say thanks! The picture is a typical day of daddy and his boys hanging out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pic!!

Angie said...

What a great picture of all the boys together. They are lucky to have to you too!

bklynq said...

Cute pic Mommy.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

That's a very nice pic.

Unknown said...

How cute!!! You should frame it for Paul's office.

Dance411 said...

Yes Paul! WOnderful daddy! He even brought little Paul over for a quick date with Marley on her bday! HA!!