Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!






Today Paul and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. It still feels like we're dating except for the kids part. I am just as in love with Paul as I was 10 years ago when we met. It feels really good to not only love my husband but to be in love with him as well. Believe me folks there is a difference.

The day started with a delivery from the florist of two dozen beautiful white roses and several I love you's throughout the day. Followed up by a wonderful sexy and romantic dinner for two at Maxim Prime Restaurant.

As you can tell a couple of the pictures are from our special day seven years ago. I often sit on the floor and look at my wedding albums so that I never forget or lose sight of how young and in love we were then. I think that's what keeps our marriage fresh and crisp. I only pray for many many many more years just like this.

Today I married my soulmate....


5 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Happy Anniversary!

bklynq said...

Happy Anniversary!! Nice flowers.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can't believe it's been 7 years already. I still remember the day you called me and told me you met Paul. Thank you for allowing me to share that special day as you Maid of Honor. Your marriage is one that I am proud to stand for. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!!!

Angie said...

Wow, 7 years!!! That is wonderful. Happy Anniversary!