Thursday, October 30, 2008

Interesting.........

Today was my usual day off. I spent too much of my day in the beauty salon sitting under a hot (beep beep beep) dryer. Man what women to do stay fly! Anyway I had time to read a couple of magazines while I waited to get beautified. One article that caught my attention was "Vibrating Condom Rings." What the heck! Now maybe you guys know about this already but I have been in the dark on this one. Supposedly this ring is designed to entice both you and your partner. It has a vibration device around the collar of the condom and you are suppose to line it up with your clitoris. Now this thing is battery operated and goes for $10 a pop. And no you can not use it multiple times only once. My question is; what is the possibility that this thing could malfunction and cause something (body parts) to burn or electricute one of us?

I remember a time when no one could even say the word "sex" now we throw it around like its nothing. They even make sexually exotic commercials to sell food on television now. And let's not even talk about music videos. What is this world really coming to.

Anyway, somebody let me know how well it works before I try it out........HA!

3 comments:

Dance411 said...

you are crazy! I read that too! $10 a pop! I'm so blessed to be married cause I don't have to deal with any of that drama!

bklynq said...

I read that article. I was wondering who was going to buy it. Let me know how it goes when you are finished with it. :-)

Toby said...

What kind of hair dresser are YOU going to!? :)