Monday, December 29, 2008

Quickie

Just wanted to say hello to all my peeps. I hope you all had a wonderful Xmas. Mine was wonderful, busy and exhausting. My parents, little brother, nephew, father in law and brother in law were here with us for the holidays and we definitely had a great time. Trey enjoyed more than ever having both his grandpa's here and his nanna. Nonetheless, happy holidays and more pictures to come!

FYI....I had a lot of comments (and also bootleg friends who don't leave a comment but text me their comments about the blog) inquiring about the Starship Enterprise and what color it is etc. Well the picture in the previous post is actually my car. So its white as you can tell by the picture. I haven't figured out how to email comments from the blog post so that's why I added this tid bit. And of course I don't mind the text messages I love talking to my peoples!

No comments: