Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating the Xmas Tree


Trey and I decorated the Christmas tree tonight. He did a really good job helping. He passed me all the ornaments and told me where I should put them (ha). He was so excited to see the lights and the finished product. This is my favorite holiday and I am looking forward to setting traditions with my own little family! Oh and Preston just chilled in his exersaucer with poop in his diaper and spit up on his bib. If he aint fussing about it, I aint either!



2 comments:

Dance411 said...

they look beautiful!

fashion jewelry wholesale said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry