Monday, December 22, 2008

Starship Enterprise!




At the tender age of 32 I purchased my first car this weekend. And how wonderful it is that my first car is a Benz. I know that sounds strange that I never purchased a car before but thank God for my parents (I was a daddy's girl). What's funny is my new car is a station wagon! I know Angela is the only one saying yah but the car is awesome, roomy and safe. I knew I didn't want a SUV (I already hate driving Paul's big red school bus) and I didn't want a standard sedan because its too small for me. I need lots of room for strollers and other crap. This car is considered to be a Mercedes crossover vehicle although I call it a wagon and has 3 rows with 6 seating capability. I absolutely love this car and it drives like a charm. We named the car "Starship Enterprise" because of its spacious and pretty cabin.

Oh and what's really funny is that Paul told me right after we got married that the first car he would buy me would be a station wagon. Of course back then I cursed him out and told him I was too fly to drive a station wagon and 7 years later I chose a station wagon to purchase. Boy how life comes full circle!

8 comments:

Dance411 said...

LOVE IT!! Congrats!! At least its leather inside so you can wipe it down! I would forbid Trey and Preston to eat in it! HA!!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Bridgette said congratulations!

Angie said...

You know I have a thing for station wagons. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

bklynq said...

Very nice, did you get it in white? or did you get another color?

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Starship Enterprise!!!

laquincia brown said...

OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! now see when i get my license you gone have 2 let me ride around the A in it and all i can say is BALLIN!!!!!!!

fashion jewelry said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry