Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here we go again

Well as I expected Preston has an ear infection correction Preston has bilateral ear infections (both ears). I feel sad for him but he has actually been in a great mood today. On top of Preston being sick I was so exhausted today that once we left the doctors appointment Preston and I went home and took a nap. Unfortunately when I woke up it was pitch dark and 6:35pm! The telephone ringing actually woke me up and guess who it was, the director at Trey's school. I had overslept and Trey was still at school. I jumped up so fast that I was dizzy and bumped into the wall. I got there as soon as I could (its only 5 minutes away) and my poor baby was sitting with the teacher eating goldfish and drinking milk. I feel like such a bad parent right now...............

Oh and I owe them 15 dollars for being late....sucks!

2 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the thought of you jumping up and bumping into the wall. I hope Preston feels better soon!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel about the dizzy thing, although I can't say I have bumped into the wall though. ;)

I have had an ear infection in both ears as well. Tell Preston I know how he feels.