Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting old

Paul and I hit the club Saturday night. We joined my friend Windel for his 30th birthday. I realized once the one o'clock hour struck that I am getting old. We packed it up before everyone else and headed home. Since my adopted niece was home with the kids who were asleep we decided to play hookie a little while longer so we went to the IHOP. We both fell asleep before the food arrived! So pitiful! But it was great to be out and about on a Saturday night without the kids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling. I used to be able to go to sleep on Saturday night/Sunday morning at 2 or 3 and get back up at 8/9am. Not anymore. I have to set an alarm if I want to get up that early.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I feel you.

fashion jewelry said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry