Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First fever

My dear sweet angel Preston has his first fever. I feel so bad for him because he is not quite as bubbly as he usually is. I am not sure if its because he is teething or if he has an ear infection. We will just have to wait until the doctor checks him out tomorrow. I pray that we don't go through the same crap with chronic ear infections like his brother Trey. We ended up getting ear tubes in his ears at 8 months old. Afterwards, it proved to be the best decision ever but it was hard getting to the hospital the morning of his surgery. I still remember tearing up when Paul walked with him and the nurse to the operating room. We both kinda laughed at each other in the end because the surgery only took about 8 minutes...ha!

3 comments:

Dance411 said...

I remember that, we were all praying and waiting and then your butt forgot to call us to tell us how it went!!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Poor Preston! I hate when babies get sick because they're just so helpless.

Angie said...

Aw, poor baby! Hope he feels better soon.