Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Preston




So I have been talking so much about Trey that I felt bad that I hadn't mentioned anything about Preston. Well, Preston Lajuan is just a delight! He is now 8 weeks old and a little over 12 pounds. He loves to eat as you can see from his weight and he is really discovering that he can make sounds and it is the cutest thing ever. I feel like my family is complete with both of our sons but would still love to adopt a little girl many years down the road. Of course my husband has already vetoed the idea of adoption especially a little girl, but we'll just have to keep working on him.

Preston looks just like Trey as a baby almost identical, one is just a little lighter than the other. Both with my eyes and daddy's nose. Everything else is wonderful equal mesh of daddy and mommy. My head, daddy's feet, my toes, daddy's fingers........ you get the picture.

Here are a few pictures of my baby. One is Rated R so make sure the kids are not watching.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of Preston!!!! I bonded well with him the day of Trey's birthday party. I was his favorite person to be with that day. He would cry whenever almost anyone else tried to hold him and would stop crying when he was given back to me. I feel so special! Auntie loves Preston!!!! And of course, Trey!!!!

bklynq said...

Man I looked at the pictures and was like he looks just like Trey. He is too cute. I can't wait to see what our baby looks like what features of mine he or she has. I told Marcus I wanted to adopt also and he said he was fine with that. We will definitely have to work on Paul.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Preston is so cute! He does look like Trey! You're going to jail for baby p.o.r.n. by the way.

I wanted to adopt too but, uh, don't think that's happening. I decided my new baby will look just like me instead of being a traitor like the other two.

zibak said...

Girl they put people in jail for that. LOL

zibak said...

They put people in jail for that
LOL

zibak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.