Monday, September 8, 2008

I guess we'll start here

Hi Everyone!

Well all my friends are blogging so I thought I would join them. I have so much to talk about and it seems no one to listen to me (no one meaning my husband Paul). I have probably talked him to death and he claims he doesn't hear as well anymore....whatever dude! Maybe its due to all that booty shaking music he listened to while growing up in Florida. Has anyone ever noticed how loud Uncle Luke talks. I am sure its from all that loud club music; shake whatcha mama gave ya........!

But for anyone who doesn't know me that well I guess I will give you a little details about me and my life. I am 32 years old, married to the man of my dreams for almost 7 years. We have 2 beautiful little boys Paul III (2 years old) and Preston (7 weeks). I am the only daughter of the best parents in the world and my 2 brothers are pretty fabulous too. Well one of them is crazy and the other is stable, but we'll talk about that later on. My nickname is Tera and it is the name my family and friends call me most. So for everyone who calls me Latanya don't start calling me Tera because I probably wouldn't respond. I have programmed my brain to respond to certain names by certain folk (I know it sounds crazy but its true). Most people associate voices with faces and names so things would get confusing.

Anyway, I will try to post a blog at least every other day until I return to work from maternity leave which will be around late October.

Peace and blessings from the most high!

3 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Well Tera, welcome to the blogging world. It was weird even typing out Tera. Why is it that you have your Houston friends calling you Latanya but everyone else in the world calls you Tera? Do you really not count us as your real friends or something??? I listened to the FL booty shaking music too and Dwayne says I can't hear so there may be something to your theory. Although his is just fine so maybe not. You better post regularly since you complain because I don't. Let's not be a hypocrite, okay.

-Bridgette (although it's going to say Odyssey)

bweezy said...

That's really messed up man! I thought we were friends. Now I know the truth - I am an acquaintance because I call you LaTanya!

Wow! What a way to start my afternoon (after my brief siesta at my desk).

I guess now I know...

Unknown said...

It's all good Latanya, It really doesn't matter what we call you. What's most important is that the relationship that each of us has made with you is understood and receptive. I call you Latanya but I feel like, after getting to really know you, that I'm in that initial Tera crew. How are my babies? The girls can't wait to see them again. Don't wait until after you go back to work.