Friday, November 7, 2008

That darn cold virus!

I don't have too much to say today as I am at home sick with a cold. My wonderful 2 year old keeps us supplied with countless "bugs" and today mommy feels bad. I also think the fatigue of sleepless nights with a newborn and working full time is catching up with me. So I am going to take advantage of getting some much needed rest while the kids are at school.

Also Trey is going to his first sleepover tonight. His cousin Jalen is turning 2 on Sunday and Trey is staying with him to celebrate. They are both huge Disney Pyxar Car's fans and Jalen's new rooms is maxed out with Cars apparel.

Thanks cousin Kim for keeping Trey and making my weekend easier! I am sure I will have pictures posted of them celebrating later.

3 comments:

bklynq said...

Get some rest supermommy. So you can get better.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I hope you're feeling better!

wholesale jewelry said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.

wholesale fashion jewelry \
jewelry wholesale China