Sunday, November 2, 2008

Go Gators!


While I played with old college friends in Atlanta for the weekend Paul and Trey did a father son road trip to Jacksonville for the FL/GA football game. They were joined by my parents and nephew which is a yearly tradition for us. Although I had a great time with my college friends I missed my boys! But this is the most quiet the house has ever been. I think I just realized how busy my 2 year old is and just how easy it is to have a newborn. Preston is definitely a piece of cake and Trey is quite a bit of work.
Anyway this is how daddy rolls in the big red school bus on gameday. I know pretty crazy huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, pretty crazy!!!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I'm very intrigued by people who are that into their teams. I'll go and root for anyone but I am not decorating my car or body or anything else.