Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last barber post

Okay this is my last and final post about this whole barber shop mess. Trey got a haircut on Tuesday afternoon. When I walked in all three of the barbers were there and it was more than uncomfortable. The newest barber Tory (from last Sunday) jumped up immediately and brushed off his seat while putting the little kid block in it while his old barber just stared at me with a confused look. I was trying so hard to not give the new barber any eye contact but he was already walking towards Trey to pick him up. I asked his old barber if he would mind Tory cutting his hair since he had a client in his chair already and he just shrugged with a confused "naw that cool." I felt like such a cheater at that moment that once Trey was in Tory's chair I walked out of the building and started texting my friends to tell them that this is a mess. Trey of course did great with the haircut because Tory was in there talking to him and giving him candy. So when I walked back in my lil dude was all faded up smiling "candy mommy candy!"

I asked his real barber if I could talk to him for a moment outside because I felt so bad. I punked out once we got outside and told him that I visited that guy only once last Sunday and that would be back to see him (the first barber next week). God I hope I get some points in heaven for loyalty!

3 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

So now what will you tell Tory? And, what happened with Barber #2?

bklynq said...

Yeah, what Bridge said

Unknown said...

Yeah what Bridge said.....