Sunday, November 2, 2008

PC Alumni Mixer











This weekend I felt like I was 20 years old again at least for a couple of hours. Myself, ShaDrach, Rock and Phillip planned and hosted a Paine College Alumni Mixer here in Atlanta. We had a wonderful time with a great turnout of more than 60 or so alumni. Some of these folks I hadn't seen in 10 years. My sorority sisters stayed with me and it was just like old times. We were all in my bathroom showering and curling each others hair just like we did in the dorms. We laughed and talked about old times and spent too much time trying on different outfits before the event. I was elated to see that I hadn't aged too bad especially for a chic that just had her second child.
Once the event ended we headed back to my house because Preston was at home with the babysitter so I had to be back at midnight. When we got home we all realized we were in our 30's again and skipped out on the after party. We crashed on the couch in our pj's and watched dirty movies on HBO....ha! People please don't let your kids watch HBO after 9pm its more than you would expect. Anyway, we got up Sunday morning and made breakfast together. We had salmon patties, grits, biscuits with syrup, coffee and juice just like old times! We are some fly a$$ country girls!

The last picture is myself, ShaDrach and Phillip (Rock had a family emergency at the last minute but he did manage to make it before the event ended). The other pictures are my sorority sisters and other folks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time!

bklynq said...

Looks like fun.

Wonderful said...

Congratulations. A very nice car. It is my dream to have this car. I am working hard for it. Now as online wholesaler of fashion jewelry,I hope i can make my dream to real next year. I am fashion jewelry online wholesaler directly from China. Welcome to inquiry.

wholesale fashion jewelry \
jewelry wholesale China