Thursday, November 20, 2008

It still feels like dating

I must say after 10 years with my husband I still enjoy going out on dates especially with him. Tonight we went to the Woodruff Arts Center to visit the High Museum featuring artifacts from
The Chinese Terracotta Army. It may not sound too exciting to many but believe it or not I really like museums. Anyway, I enjoyed just being with him and snuggling. It is a blessing to still be IN love with my honey bunny and not just love him because he's my husband and baby daddy. God is definitely good!

The kids were with my neighbor who is crazy and awesome all at the same time. Auntie Jamie is not the typical babysitter. No one is going to have a bath, be in bed or eat any vegetables during her watch. Trey and Preston were wide awake when we got home. Trey had whatever he wanted which included Sprite, chips, cookies and milk for dinner. He was not interested in the dinner I left for him. As a result he will probably be a little sick tomorrow but its okay because he LOVES to spend time with Jamie and although she is a mess she does take good care of them.

3 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Date nights are totally worth a semi-sick child the next day. The grands will be here tomorrow so we're already planning a couple of dates for ourselves, except for the fact that Brayden doesn't like his grandmother.

bklynq said...

I love date nights, I knew when Marcus and I got married we would have to keep up the practice because it is so much fun and get out of your everyday routine. I sure did not think that you like museums Latanya.

Angie said...

Aw, that is so sweet!