Monday, March 30, 2009

Underwear

Today Trey went to school in only underwear; no pullups, no diapers only his clothes and Elmo underwear. He did not have one single accident! He went on the potty all day and received treats in return from his teachers. After school I took him to get french fries as a reward. He even woke us up at midnight last night to pee pee on the potty and was dry the next morning. It was too cute, especially since daddy got up do help him instead of me! But we kinda just wanted him to pee in the diaper at night not wake us up. But they say we shouldn't complain.............

4 comments:

Dance411 said...

i know what you mean! marley cheers at 4 am when she goess pee pee! I'm like yaah now get your butt back in bed! GO Trey! I'm so proud of him! I might have ti try the underwear move, I'm nervous! Girl your blog, even though I feel your pain, is hilarious!!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Go Trey!!! I am not ready to put Brayden in underwear at night yet. Mainly because I don't want to deal with him after taking care of Danica.

Angie said...

YAAAY for Trey! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

YAH Trey!!! Or is it still Paul? lol