Friday, March 6, 2009

TJ Maxx

This is a really stupid post about TJ Maxx. I must start by saying that I love this store! It is definitely on my top five list because I can get name brand items at a low price. BUT, why do they have the skinniest buggies in the world in that store! The store carries clothes, shoes, comforters, pillows, furniture and so much more. Yet they think it is adequate to provide anorexic buggies. The only reason I am now upset about it is because I almost injured my kids with the stupid buggy. Well Preston was in his car seat asleep and the whole car seat would not fit in the front part of the buggy nor the back (belly) part of the buggy. He was chilling in the buggy asleep with a definite gangsta lean. Any sudden movement would send the carseat and him crashing at an angle...NOT good! Well this means that little Tazmanian Devil Trey got an opportunity to push the buggy because there was no where for him to sit. He had a blast, unfortunately; crashing into people, clothing, and other buggies. I seriously had a headache after about 10 minutes. I only went there with both of them because I had to pick up a gift for my dad's surprise birthday party this weekend. I probably will not do it again but I still love TJ Maxx.

Maybe I will email the CEO..............

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

girl you are crazy for taking the 2 of them! marley tried to steal some shoes from there! ha!! those are some small buggies foreeal~!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I am so happy you posted this because it lets me know my son is just being a normal 2 year old. Those buggies are way too small.