Sunday, March 29, 2009

Late flights

Paul's flight was suppose to land on Saturday evening at 7:20pm. The flight was delayed 4 times due to weather. Therefore, I was at the airport picking him up at 11:30pm. We didn't get home until midnight. I hadn't slept in over 24 hours. It was a quiet drive home. I told him I missed him, what happened the night before and that I didn't have energy to hear about his trip (although he was trying to tell me about it anyway). He would have to fill me in on the details later. When we got home I took the baby monitor out of my room and gave it to my parents downstairs. I took two Benadryl, had a shot of Kaluha and shut my bedroom door. Finally, I got 8 hours of sleep!

But I still feel like a truck hit me...maybe a dump truck instead of a Mac truck.

No comments: