Monday, January 4, 2010

Race Cars!

I don't know if there is anyone who loves race cars more than Trey! He can not eat, sleep or leave the house without a car in his pocket. Every morning we fight about him taking forever to choose a car to take to school and "show the guys." So on New Year's Day when Auntie Dee came over in her Maserati he was more than happy. She always lets him sit in the front seat and pretend to drive. He gets more than excited when he hears that big engine start up. I must admit the engine does sound pretty sweet! I am glad to have friends with exotic cars if not he would never be able to ride in a Maserati on my dime! Check him out waving below screaming "mommy look at me drive the race car!"



He is really going to be happy next Saturday because Paul and I are taking him to a Monster Truck Jam at the Georgia Dome. His second love of course is big trucks! He is definitely all boy.

1 comment:

bklynq said...

Go Auntie Dee, that's my retirement care.