Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's!

Happy New Years! Not one day goes by that I don't give thanks to God for all of his rich blessings. It is truly a testimony of how has been the rock in our lives. The peace he has given me is a peace that can not be described and I am thankful for that. I have all that I need because of him and I have a few of the things that I want because of faith and diligence.

So we kept up with our tradition of Watch Night Service this year for new year's eve. I don't think I have ever missed church service on new year's even if it was followed by a club in my younger life...LOL. And Paul and I have been going to watchnight service since we started dating 11 years ago. This year we fellowshiped with my brother and his wife at their church and had an amazing time. Trey had a great time in the children's center bringing in New Year's with his peers and Paul and I kept Preston busy in the sanctuary while receiving a word from heaven. Of course by the time we got in the car and headed home at 1am the kids were pooped and fell right to sleep. New Year's day was uneventful and the kids and I hung out all day at home while daddy saved men's penis' around the world...LOL, well penis' in Atlanta. To all the male followers, yes you can fracture your penis so stop trying to beat it up all the time! You guys are making my husband work too hard but the money is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amateure Privat Cams

Gratis Erotik Chat

Nackte Weiber