Friday, January 15, 2010

God is good!

After 3 days of waiting we finally spoke to Paul's father! He is safe and unharmed by the earthquake. It is amazing when God intervenes because he was in Port-Au-Prince on Monday one day prior to the earthquake but left to go back home to Cap Haitien that evening. He and his siblings are fine and only felt the after shock with some mild cracks in their home. However continue to pray for his mother's side of the family because they live in Port Au Prince where the earthquake occurred and have not heard from any family members. I have stopped watching the news because it breaks my heart to see such devastation and suffering. We have friends here who have already been notified that many of their relatives were killed. So please dont stop praying.

3 comments:

Dance411 said...

Praise God! I wanted to call you but didn't want to worry you! I will continue to pray for his mother's family!

bklynq said...

I'm so glad that you heard from his father. We will continue to pray for his mother's side of the family.

Angie said...

That is wonderful you heard from Paul's dad. I will continue to pray!