Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas at the Alphonse's

So finally, I get a chance to sit down and capture a few moments online of our xmas holiday. Well, not really because even though its 9pm the kids are still up and Preston is tapping my legs yelling "mama mama come here." Uncle Lamar came over tonight to get some leftovers and he is probably the kids most favorite person other than Nanna and Grandpa so they refuse to go to sleep right now. But anywhoo, Xmas was an absolute blast this year. My parents joined us, as well as my brother and his family. This Xmas was probably one of the most relaxed we've had since the kids came along. Even though there was stuff everywhere everyone was relaxed in their sweatpants and laughed all day long. We had a wonderful family breakfast thanks to my mom and then a wonderful family dinner compliments of me. The kids ran wide with all of their toys and the rest of us hung out and relaxed.






And a big special shot out to my parents for ALL the gifts under the xmas tree. There was literally not one gift under the tree until they showed up with all 60 plus. Paul and I have yet to buy xmas gifts for the kids because their grandparents love to play Santa! Better them than us.............LOL!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love all the pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. The boys are growing fast. Give them both a smooch for me!