Sunday, January 31, 2010

AMA Inaugural Ball

Saturday night was a very special evening for us. We attended The Atlanta Medical Association Inaugural Ball. This is a high society medical ball that we attend every year and Paul has also been on the executive board of directors for the last 2 years. It is always overwhelming to see hundreds of successful African American doctors, lawyers, business men, senators etc all in one building. I guess we get so caught up with media outlets giving so much attention to celebrities and athletes that we forget about those successful folks who have worked most of their life to make a real difference in our society. There were several politicians in the building as well as other dignitaries who are well known locally and nationally.

I never get tired of this event. It is often refreshing to get really dressed up and rub shoulders with the other side...LOL. But next year I gotta buy me a fur coat like the old school wives because I almost froze to death!





Oh and when I saw these pictures I truly realized that I have got to lose 10 pounds! Those are not fake boobs its a true DD in a size 6 frame!

6 comments:

Angie said...

You look stunning! I hope you had an amazing time.

Dance411 said...

OOh yall are clean! You look great girl! and the girls look great :)

So proud of your family! and you were supposed to buy that fur last year!

Anonymous said...

You look good to me. I just said wow she is so skinny.

Jenise

Anonymous said...

You look good to me. I just said wow she is so skinny.

Jenise

arning said...

great family..^^

wholesale jewelry said...

The latest fashion jewelry items wholesale from Wonderful-jewelry.com. It will be your best online source for wholesale fashion jewelry. And it is owned directly by China Jewelry Manufacturer. Best wholesale prices and best customers' service.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry