Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Privacy


This is a question to the moms. When will I be able to poop alone again? My kids will not let me go into the bathroom alone. If dad is home of course that's not an issue but most of the time its just me and them. It's amazing how they appear to not be phased by the funk filling the room. I ask Trey all the time to go and watch tv because it stinks in here but he just tells me no he wants to sit with mommy. Not only do they sit and camp out in the bathroom but they bring their toys to keep them entertained. Trey walks in with 15 cars and Preston crawls in with a toy in one hand and another toy in his mouth. Poor Preston just follows Trey where ever he goes. But he is probably use to foul smells since he poops in his diaper all day. I guess for him its just a walk in the park!

Anyway, the picture has nothing to do with the post. I figured I would take everyone's mind off of my bottom with something more pleasant like Preston eating his favorite snack Cheerios. Generil Mills must be making a killing off of these cereal because I don't know any kids who do not love them. Preston tries to pick up 20 at a time and drops half of them on the way to his mouth because he is so excited to taste it.

3 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I don't know when it stops but Danae is 4 and still comes in the bathroom with me too. It's like they don't need anything or want to tell you anything until you close the bathroom door.

Angie said...

HAHAHA- that is SO true!
And, I love the picture of Preston. He's such a cutie.

Dance411 said...

girl i lock the door and marley plays outside and beats the door and yells but i don't care! but I guess that won't happen when I have 2 huh!! I think you have to at least wait til pres is 2! so maybe sometime next year you can poop alone! HA!!