Thursday, May 28, 2009

My closet

So I rushed home from work yesterday to vacuum the floor before picking the kids up from school. I had sprinkled carpet fresh down the night before and didn't want them to come home until I had vacuumed it all up. So I rushed upstairs to get out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable like jeans and a tshirt. As I walked into my bathroom I noticed something funny looking. My closet door was ajar and the inside looked very junky for some reason. My entire top rack of my closet had fallen down! All of my clothes, purses, etc are on the floor. I simply took a deep breath, found a tshirt and some scrub bottoms and walked out. Unfortunately, I wore the same outfit to work today because I did not have the energy to search for clothes to wear.

Life is simply wonderful!

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

girl you are funny! that's crazy! i mean we haven't lived in our houses too long! glad it didn't fall in the middle of the night! you would have bee a mess with that noise!!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Okay, we know your closet broke. Can you post something new please? I can't depend on that Trini girl at all.