Thursday, April 30, 2009

Island Getaway!












So I was lucky this month because I had the opportunity to have another free weekend for just "me" time. My BFF Kia and I went on a 4 day cruise for a little rest and relaxation. There are way tooooo many details to type so let's just say we had a wonderful time. Kia was definitely the right girlfriend to vacation with because she is low key, laid back and has no time for uneccessary stress! We slept, played and partied. Day one is still a blur because all I remember is pina colada's......not good! The kids spent their time with my parents in Jesup and Paul travelled to Chicago for a speaking engagement at a urology conference. All in all everyone came out pleased.
In my eagerness to leave for the cruise I forgot to pack my camera so the pictures are a little blurred (sorry) But thumbs up to the $5 disposal camera from Walmart for capturing some unforgettable moments. Now it's back to reality of running after my busy boys. Trey can be so sweet at times but he is stubborn as an ox at others. He still has no idea that I am always going to win the fight! Preston I have no complaints about. If you feed him he is happy.

3 comments:

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

I am JEALOUS! Just a little bit, though. Looks like you had fun. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely need to go on another cruise!!! You look like you had alot of fun and relaxation.

Trinimerican

Angie said...

It looks like you girls had a great time!