Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend



Oh but despite my issues with paying the county we had a great weekend. Paul was away in San Francisco for the weekend but caught a red eye back to Atlanta and was home by 9am on Sunday morning. I was so relieved to see him that I walked out two hours later and spent the day alone shopping and getting a new weave....LOL! Afterwards he took them to the park and a movie. I met them for dinner at Outback that evening. Now they are all nestled away in bed with full bellies. But the kids and I really did enjoy ourselves this weekend. Trey had his 20th bday party at The Little Gym with his classmates and Preston enjoyed watching them run around as usual. I think we have two more parties at The Little Gym and then we are done with that place for a while! The facility is really fun and the kids love it but it seems to be our fixed weekend activity for our family. All of his classmates are the same age so they all have birthdays in August and September which means a lot of parties.

The picture is random just thought I would post one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you wonder why Preston looks at you strange. What is up with the hair changes? His mom is always changing her looks. I'm sure it is cute though.

jenise