Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hair confusion

My poor kids are just confused about my hair. I have issues with looking the same for too long so I tend to change my hairstyle at least every 3 to 4 months. Well I think my kids are now starting to get a little concerned. So I just recently took my extensions out which were passed my shoulders. I wore them for about 6 weeks and decided I was frustrated with all the extra hair. Well I took them out yesterday on my day off and when I picked up the kids they both just stared at me. Trey eventually walked over to me and asked "mommy where's your hair?" I told him I took the weave out and he responded "oh you don't have your weave anymore." It was truly hillarious that my 3 year old knows what a weave is but since he is such a sweet little boy he later told me "mommy I like your new hair its pretty"...such a sweetheart well at least most of the time. But when I went to Preston's classroom he just looked up at me frowned and turned his head. He did get up after quite a few seconds and ran over to me. As soon as I picked him up he pulled my real hair and just started laughing.

They are really going to be confused because I think I am going to go with some 14 inch wavy hair next!

3 comments:

bklynq said...

Your childeren are truly going to be confused when you put in the wavy hair.

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

LOL...you are crazy!

Anonymous said...

They will learn early so when they get girlfriends they may not be hair struck like some of these men out there.

Jenise