Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My 3rd Birthday!






Hello friends!

It has definitely been a minute since I have blogged. Actually it is has been a month and a half to be exact. I can not begin to tell you how extremely busy life has been managing two toddlers and working full time so I won't waste my time trying to write it down. But nonetheless, as always life is wonderful! We have done quite a bit of travelling and adventure searching since the last post. But the most exciting current milestone is celebrating Trey's 3 birthday!

Trey spent his birthday on Saturday with our friends, his godmom, aunts, uncles, cousins and about 22 of his friends at Chuck E Cheese. Let me tell you, the experience was wonderful and exhausting all in one. I actually had about 7 of his friends cancel at the last minute due to a flu pandemic at their school, which would have meant almost 30 screaming 3 year olds in attendance. I still have a slight hangover from the party though. As expected all the kids had a blast and most of the parents were exhausted from chasing their kid around. I always promised myself I would never have my child a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese due to the massive amount of noise and chaos and of course I broke that promise this weekend. Trey wanted to have a party at Chuck E Cheese and I really didn't care because I knew it meant no work for me, as far as clean up and activity planning. Big Paul had a blast running around the showroom playing games with Trey and I just sat back and greeted people.

Once we got home around 10pm (yes we almost shut the joint down) we let Trey open his gifts since he was wide awake and full of energy. All of our family and friends came back over afterwards and wanted to see him open their gifts anyway. His most exciting gift was from his daddy who purchased him an Official Florida Gators helmet. My husband has made it impossible for him to even think about attending any other school as you can probably imagine. Trey of course went CRAZY when he opened the box. You would have thought Jesus was inside the box from the excitement in his face. The only problem is he put the helmet on, tackled Preston and head butted him. The helmet now lives on the top of his dresser!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Trey! I can't believe you are 3 years-old already. I love your new helmet and that picture of you in a shirt and tie is SO incredibly adorable!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

LOL...Poor Preston! I'm glad Trey had a good 3rd birthday celebration. I don't do Chuck E Cheese either. That place is nuts!

bklynq said...

Happy Belated Birthday Trey!! I'm glad he had a good time. I don't know if I will be able to do the Chuck E Cheese thing either.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Trey!!!! He is getting soooo big. So sorry Preston, but I'm sure Trey was just playin'. I am dyin' at Paul making sure Trey already knows where he is going to college. :)

Miss you guys!!!!

Trinimerican