Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me"!

I am feeling so loved right now. My only gift I asked of my husband was to get the kids up, dressed and out to school so that I could sleep in for the first time in almost 3 years. Well, he made sure that happened and it wasn't that easy. He had to ask one of his partners to operate on his patient this morning at 6:30am and had the secretaries push back two office appointments to accommodate my birthday wish. Boy he is really the best! Unfortunately, my poor kids were out the house at 6:25am and the school doesn't even open till 6:30am....ouch!

But anyway, I am so happy to be celebrating my 33rd birthday today. I have some wonderful family and friends who had sent me 27 messages by way of phone calls, text messages and emails all by 8:30 this morning to wish me a blessed day. Fortunately I had already turned my ringers off so I wouldn't be disturbed on my one day to sleep in. My parents are beyond wonderful and surprised me by hiding two separate gifts under my bed so that when I woke up I would be able to open them. I love them so much and I had no idea they left me gifts for my bday last weekend. My dad bought me some super hottie high heels (he has a lot of style) and my mom bought me some pajamas (something I was about to buy myself last week...amazing huh?)

Now I am off to the spa for the day.............................LOVE U GUYS!

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

Hope you enjoyed your day!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I was able to catch you after you turned your ringer back on. ;)

Hope you had a wonderful day!