Sunday, February 22, 2009

B-Day week wrap-up





This was probably one of my best birthdays. I was able to spend alone time with my honey and quality time with my family. Saturday night Paul and I had dinner then went to a greek stepshow. We were joined by my wonderful cousin and cousin-in-law (Kim your the best). Then on Sunday Paul and I packed the kids up and went to the UniverSoul Circus. We had such an amazing time. The soul circus is so full of energy and excitement. I even got up to do the soul train line center stage when they asked for volunteers in the audience. Paul didn't take any pictures of me up there because he was holding both of the babies and Trey started to cry when I ran up on stage. But anywho we had a blast! After the circus we went to eat mexican and drink margaritas (virgin for me of course someone has to drive). Then we headed to the movie theater to see Madea Goes To Jail. Hillarious if you want my opinion.

I guess the other wonderful part of the day was that the kids both did great, despite the fact that Trey has diarrhea from a stomach virus and a black eye from running into the paint easel at school trying to greet me when I walked in on Friday afternoon. If you look at the picture real closely you can see it. On top of that they are both still on antibiotics for ear infections. But they really have no choice about being out and social because their parents are 'ride or die kinda folks'!

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

Dang girl when yall do an event yall do it big! Circus and movie! I would have been wiped out after one! I guess that's how the Alphonses's roll! HA!! Girl Marley has that virus too! Dang~

yall look too cute in that circus pic!

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!