Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My washing machine

The item in my house that gets the most attention is my washing machine. This however is not a compliment. I seriously wash clothes EVERYDAY! I am so tired of washing clothes. I wish I could pay someone to come wash, fold and iron clothes daily. The biggest reason for having to wash so much is because of the kids of course. Trey who is about 98% potty trained still has way too many pee pee accidents. He mainly has these accidents when he is upset and throwing a tantrum. He will wait until the last minute to say he has to potty and when we start running to the bathroom the urine starts running down his leg. I am stressed out just thinking about it! What's interesting is that he doesn't have any accidents at school around his teachers and peers, only at home when he is having a nervous breakdown. When will the accidents end?????????????????????

1 comment:

bklynq said...

I don't know when the accidents will end because Bethany is still in diapers, but I'm sure it will end eventually. I feel you on the washing though, but her nanny washes her clothes.