Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back to work

Well Preston is starting to feel better. He went back to school on yesterday but unfortunately slept for 5 hours at school. He was so exhausted from the vacation, illness and up all night teething that he couldn't manage to keep his open. But last night he slept 11 hours so I think he will have a better day at school. He was pretty happy when he left the house and of course fever free.

However, his big brother Trey is going to drive me to drinking. One minute he is happy the next minute he is whining or crying about something. And it is always the simplest thing in the world that he is crying about i.e. he doesn't want to drink anymore of his milk. Well put it on the freakin table if you don't want anymore and stop crying! He really knows how to push my buttons. I think if I had not gotten pregnant with Preston so soon I would have waited until Trey was at least 4 years old to have another child. It is awesome having them close together but it is hell on wheels taking care of them and working full time. I could not imagine staying home with the two of them everyday. Maybe if I knew Paul was coming home everyday at 5pm to save me I would be able to do it but he never comes.....................
But I am sure in a couple of years life will be even more perfect!

2 comments:

Dance411 said...

ha! girl you would be a drinking stay at home mom! HA! I"m glad preston is better and well you know 2 year olds, one week they are great, the next back to babies!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Girl, I hate whining with every fiber of my being. And, of course, Brayden has been whining a lot lately. I also think he's jealous of Danica because he's been all up under me and wanting to be held. I hope this passes soon. Glad to hear Preston is better.