Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Strept throat sucks!


My poor baby Preston has strept throat! We had been doing so good with staying healthy this past year that I knew it had to happen sooner or later. This is one of our first sick visits to the pediatrician in almost a year. But unfortunately like the title says "strept throat sucks!" Preston got a dose of antibiotics along with Tylenol and Motrin and is now resting comfortably. He has had a fever of 102 since yesterday afternoon. He was thoughtful however and didn't spike a fever until mommy got off of work yesterday at 5pm. So today (on my off day...sucks) we spent the day together at the doctors office and out to lunch with my brother. We had to cancel his first dental visit this morning due to the sudden illness but I rescheduled for next week. The dental appointment will be interesting I am sure because Preston barely likes to get his teeth brushed. Well you know what I take that back, he does not like for us to brush his teeth. He thinks he can do it himself which he can't. Sucking the toothpaste off the toothbrush does not constitute good brushing technique...LOL!

But anywhoo, say a little pray for my angel tonight!

3 comments:

Dance411 said...

Pres! You are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

abemaria said...

help your friend