Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow!





Although, I hate cold weather and do not get excited about snow; today was just a pretty day! The snow was falling and the trees were covered perfectly. I picked the kids up for school early and believe it or not we went out to throw snowballs. We didn't last too long but I was proud of myself for even taking on the challenge of facing the cold and getting my hair wet...LOL!

Trey loved every minute of it and Preston even tried to throw some snowballs. Once we got inside and out of our wet clothes Trey started crying and said his hands hurt really bad. They were freezing from the snow. Since his hands were "hurt" he thought it would be best to put a band aid on it to make it feel better....hilarious!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm proud of you for getting the boys outside!

fashion jewelry wholesale said...

The latest fashion jewelry items wholesale from Wonderful-jewelry.com. It will be your best online source for wholesale fashion jewelry. And it is owned directly by China Jewelry Manufacturer. Best wholesale prices and best customers' service.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry

Sheila Leite de Sousa said...

Beatiful pictures, in my contry don't have snow, but i think fantastic.