Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Flag Football

This past Sunday Trey played in his first flag football game. He absolutely loves to play football and watch it because daddy and I live and breath college football. He knows most of the team because he has memorized their helmets and mascots so it is really funny to turn on the tv and hear him screen out "Tennesse is playing mommy or there's the Miami Dolphins playing." Yes we have truly brainwashed him and we love it! There is never any screaming at our house during game time because the kids love sports. We get comfortable, pop some popcorn and have a blast in our sweats.

But anywhoo, Paul took him to the church league football game on Sunday and he did an amazing job. He scored 3 touchdowns (yes three)in his first ever football game and was named MVP! Yes my baby is the bomb....I'm bragging a little bit. Unfortunately, I did not witness it because my bootleg husband didn't invite me. He wanted it to be a "father son" thing but when he got there and saw tons of mommies he tried to call me to tell me to come down but my phone was on vibrate and I was playing around with Preston for our alone time. But I will definitely be at the next game!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Fun! Take some pictures when/if your bootleg husband invites you to the next game!

bklynq said...

I'm so happy that he had a good time with his Daddy. Whoa 3 TDs,you have a football star on your hands!

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Go Trey! Did Paul at least take pictures?