Sunday, October 25, 2009

15 Months Old



It is really amazing to see how much Preston has grown! He is such a big boy and a delight. We went to his 15 month check up last week and he is weighing in at 26 pounds and standing at 33 inches tall (100%) for height. He is charming but has definitely started to develope a little attitude well I guess some personality traits that I would prefer stay hidden for a little longer. He is still best friends with his big brother although they wrestle and fight all the time. Preston still can't win the fights so as a way to counteract he bites Trey...not good! He has 12 teeth and they do not feel good when he gets a hold of you. He loves to eat and read books or at least pretend to read books.



Life passes by so fast when the little ones are growing up!



And he looks more and more like my daddy everyday! Genetics is amazing.....

4 comments:

Angie said...

What a sweet, sweet boy! He is getting so big!

bklynq said...

I assume I will be getting my picture soon. :-)

Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Aww, he's bowlegged too! This makes me feel like I should take Danica to get pictures.

wholesale jewelry said...

The latest fashion jewelry items wholesale from Wonderful-jewelry.com. It will be your best online source for wholesale fashion jewelry. And it is owned directly by China Jewelry Manufacturer. Best wholesale prices and best customers' service.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry