Monday, March 22, 2010

Why

Why....did Trey see an obese young lady at church and walk up to her and say "mommy that's a BIG one!"

Why....did Trey walk up to a little boy who had a birth mark on his face and neck; point to it while asking "mommy what's wrong with him?"

Why....did Preston come stand in front of me with no diaper on and say "mommy I pee pee" as he pissed on my foot.

Why....do the teenagers in the drive thru look at you crazy when you ask for condiments....duh I got french fries heifer!

Why....did this black lady have finger nails that were so long that they were curled like curley fries. They were probably 1 feet long. She could barely get money out of her wallet and had the nerve to have them painted with designs....WTHeck!

Why does so much foolishness happen around us all the time? I don't know but my life is truly hillarious! I can't even think of half the funny/hilarious/silly/unneccesary stuff my kids and other folks do that truly makes me wonder if they have all there screws.

7 comments:

Dance411 said...

that is too funny~!!!

Jessica said...

Hi Mom,
You are so right, on how many crazy things go on in life, each an everyday.

Angie said...

Ha ha! "That's a big one"...hilarious!

Rabid Hamster said...

I love your stories because it's what happens to all of us.

Michael said...

Hi Tera,

I am also a parent and registered nurse. You are spot on there is hilarious stuff all around us. It's like I tell the medical students we instruct, you can't make this s#@t up. My sisters all us the word heifer in the same context you did. You are the only other person I've heard say it. Funny. Again, nice blog.

Best,
Michael

Fajri 'Arjuna' said...

nice
visit my blog http://fajriarjuna.blogspot.com/

fashion jewelry said...

The latest fashion jewelry items wholesale from Wonderful-jewelry.com. It will be your best online source for wholesale fashion jewelry. And it is owned directly by China Jewelry Manufacturer. Best wholesale prices and best customers' service.


fashion jewelry wholesale
wholesale fashion jewelry